Our team at Walker Thomas Solicitors ensure our clients are provided with sound policies and given excellent guidance on how to implement and train staff on the compliance procedures to safeguarding your business.
The Data Protection Act gives individuals the right to know what information companies hold on them and how the companies use it. It also sets out rules about the way companies handle personal data.
As a business it is almost impossible for you not to be obtaining personal data about you customers.
Personal data includes name, address, and date of birth. This type of data, which is capable of identifying a living individual.
Walker Thomas Solicitors advise businesses on safe guarding personal data you obtain.
Our specialist team of Lawyers will devise training for staff, company polices and can review procedures in place to ensure you are meeting your obligations.
Bribery and Corruption
Your business should be vigilant about bribery and corruption, both of which criminal offences under the Bribery Act 2010.
Walker Thomas Solicitors recommend taking steps to address the risk of bribery and corruption within your business, including where these risks come from third parties.
Reasonable steps are likely to include:
- Advise senior management thus ensuring your business stays up to date with, and fully abreast of, bribery and corruption issues
- Undertake adequate bribery and corruption risk assessment
- Draft policy documents and procedures (including staff recruitment, vetting and remuneration) that cover bribery and corruption risks
- Compile and provide training programmes that ensure your staff have an adequate understanding of the risks associated with bribery and corruption
- Recommend adequate and risk-sensitive measures that address the risk that a third party acting on behalf of the firm may engage in corruption
We work with you to ensure that our fees are clear, transparent and affordable.
We will explore funding option with you depending on your work type.
Get in Touch
To speak to us about Regulatory Experts call us on 020 8038 5188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide precise, resilient and affordable legal advice and assistance.