Our specialist team of lawyers are dedicated to providing expert employment law advice.
To speak to our Employment Law team, call 020 8038 5188, email us, or make an online enquiry.
Excellent Policy Drafting
Why not hand over the painstakingly time-consuming task of drafting a staff handbook to our Employment Lawyers? We will protect your business from future legal risks by formulating policies and procedure, and we can even train your staff.
Examples of our policy drafting your business should have in place –
- Recruitment and selection process
- Equal opportunities policy
- Harassment and bullying
- Discipline and grievance procedures including gross misconduct list
- Health and Safety
- Data protection
- Induction Claiming expenses
- Flexible working
- Bereavement leave
- Career breaks
- Risk management
- Pay and pensions information including the treatment of deductions from pay
- Capability and performance policy
- Performance appraisal
- Sickness absence including pay rates, reporting arrangements, monitoring absence, dealing with short/long term absence
- Annual leave including public holidays, carrying forward leave, requesting holiday, pro rata entitlement for part-time staff
- Rules regarding other types of absence including unauthorised absence
- Family policies - maternity, paternity, adoption, parental, dependent’s leave
- Statutory rules on retirement
- Statutory flexible working arrangements
- Diversity policy
- Compassionate leave rules
- Email and internet use including the use of social networking sites and blogs, mobile phones
Implementing procedures and polices within a workplace ensures your staff understand their role in the business and the manner in which they must conduct themselves, be it in, or out, of the office or online.
We work with you to ensure that our fees are clear, transparent and affordable.
We will explore funding option with you depending on your work type.
Get in Touch
To speak to us about Employment Law Advice Team call us on 020 8038 5188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide precise, resilient and affordable legal advice and assistance.