Whether you are looking to be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), challenging a decision of the FCA at the Regulation Decisions Committee (RDC), or in need of litigation or mediation advice for mis-sold retail banking products, our financial services and banking team are readily on hand to support you, and will work with you to find the best possible solution.
To speak to our financial services team, call 0207 842 1868, email us, or make an online enquiry.
Walker Thomas Solicitors:
- Advise firms on what authorisations they would require, if any
- Are able to advise you on Collective Investment Scheme matters
- Are able to represent you at the RDC, the Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery) financial services hearings and register, and High Court
- Assist you in making a claim in a Review process; GRG, IRHP cases
- Represent you in litigation proceedings against banks and financial services firms, which could include consumer credit firms.
- Represent individuals faced with Corporate fraud charges
Our Expert Banking Lawyers work with you to ensure that our fees are clear, transparent and affordable. We will explore funding option with you depending on your work type. Ware able to offer fixed price packages for assistance with forms.
Get in Touch
To speak to our Financial Services Solicitors call us on 0207 842 1868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide precise, resilient and affordable legal advice and assistance.